The Schmitt Gang

The Schmitt Gang
keeping up with our crazy beautiful lives!

Monday, November 28, 2011

Easton's FIVE months

Look who is 5 Months today!






I can't believe it's been five months already.



At Five Months Easton can....



Jabber

Roll over from front to back and back again

Idolize his Big Brother

(I don't know why I was so worried about them being 5yrs apart they already have such a bond)

Smile at anyone who will look at him

Belly laugh

Jump in his Jumper

Make it threw a car ride without crying the whole way home (woot hoo)

Pull mommy's hair and daddy's beard


He is still toothless much to my shock!

He is the sweetest most easy going baby in the world and I don't know what I would do without him!


***and in case your wondering from the picture YES we cloth diaper and YES we love it I will prolly do a post on it soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment