The Schmitt Gang

The Schmitt Gang
keeping up with our crazy beautiful lives!

Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Morning

Easton with his present from Santa.

I'm not going to lie I'm sick of posting Christmas pictures, since this is that last one I will make it quick.
The kiddos ran downstairs super pumped to see what Santa had brought them. Everett got his Cars 2 Everett plane he had been begging for. Emma got a My Little Pony Plane, Santa must not have wanted them to fight over the plane. Easton got a toy that he can practice sitting to play with it.

Emma posing with her Barbie Kitchen and Cars 2 car.

More Thomas track for Everett

Santa even remembered the puppies on Christmas.

Our kiddos were super spoiled this year. My favorite part was opening the presents Everett "shopped" for at Bullfrogs and Butterflies (a program Rett and Em go to on Wednesday nights at Church). Everett picked out (on his own) candy and a horse calendar for me, a clip board for Em, and a screw driver and back scratcher for Cody. It just makes me smile because he did such a great job getting something we all liked, clearly he pays attention to what we like.

No comments:

Post a Comment