The Schmitt Gang

The Schmitt Gang
keeping up with our crazy beautiful lives!

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Today!!!


    Are you one of those people that lay awake at night and wonder? I'm not just a night time "wonderer" I'm an all the time "wonderer." Am I doing this right, should I have done this or that or this or that. Yup that's me so when I found this quote it really hit home. I'm always so paranoid of what my kids will grow up to be, so focused on making sure they don't grow up to be bad people, so worried that they will grow up and have memories/ won't have memories of this or that. That I'm forgetting to focus on the fact that at this very minute they aren't bad people, they are actually great little kids who need their mom to focus on them not their memories. I'm thankful I found this quote to remind me of this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment