The Schmitt Gang

The Schmitt Gang
keeping up with our crazy beautiful lives!

Friday, July 9, 2010

Kids Day Part 2

Last year we were too late for the Smiley Train (don't ask me why they don't run it all day) and Everett had to leave before riding it. So the Smiley train was the first thing we got in line for this year!

The line was a little long (as to be expected) Emma wasn't having much fun at all! But I had a couple extra balloons in the diaper bag and that seamed to help!

Retters on the other hand stood in line very well :)


I was a little unsure as to rather or not to put Emma on the train (she was kind of a stinker all morning) put she asked to go so I figured if she freaked out I could run up and grab her. But there was no need to they both loved it!

then it was on to the bounce houses. I don't know about you guys but I loved bounce house when I was little! Everett on the other hand has always been a little unsure of them. And of course little Emma begged to go in! These aren't the best shots as I had to stick my head in the "house" to take the picture.



Everett loved this one (I didn't let Emma go as there was rowdy big kids in this one, I didn't want her to get jumped on, that and I didn't want to have to go in and get her either :)

After the inflatables we stopped at the Tropical Sno Trailer and were home bond, where all three of us took a nap :)

No comments:

Post a Comment