The Schmitt Gang

The Schmitt Gang
keeping up with our crazy beautiful lives!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Walking Rylie

Everett always begs me to let him walk the dogs and it's no secret Rylie needs it. Everett walking Dagen is a joke it's one of those who's walking who situations and I don't fully trust that if Dagen got loose he wouldn't go for a little stroll on his own! Rylie's only goal in life is to find a very comfortable spot to sleep so I knew if for some reason Everett let go of her she wouldn't go far. But to be on the safe side I tied Rylie to Everett. Everett would walk to the end of the block and back with her, OVER AND OVER AND OVER again :) I have no pictures of this because I was to scared to look away from him. I wanted to make sure he stopped and turned around where I told him to (well before the road). He did very well with it, I just hope our neighbor didn't mind the huge circle he did in her yard :) I can't believe how grown up he's getting! This excites Cody and breaks my heart all at the same time!

I guess I lied I kind of do have pictures...he had to turn around in the driveway
And see the 3rd tree the big fat one, he had to turn around there.
He then wanted Rylie to color with him, can you tell how much she loved that NOT!!
Where was poor Daggy for all of this? Locked in the Air Conditioning

No comments:

Post a Comment