The Schmitt Gang

The Schmitt Gang
keeping up with our crazy beautiful lives!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

100th POST & Picnic With Dad

Last Wednesday we met Cody at the New Hampton park for a picnic on his lunch break. They did have picnic tables but Rett insisted we sit on the blanket. It was nice to see Cody over his lunch break and the kids really liked eating outside.

Us Eating

My kids love these Kool-Aid Jammers, I let them have it hoping they would burn their sugar high off in the park!



Everett had to lay down and eat like daddy.


She was a lot more gutzy this time.

Have I never mentioned Everett makes friends well? Almost a little to well. He walked up to this girl and was said"you wanna come play with me?" and he never left her side until she had to go home. I guess I don't have to worry about him not being socailized.

Everett kept calling her "Spongebob Girl" because she had Sponge Bob Crocks on.

Emma just stared at them for the longest time. I don't know if she was jealous that he didn't want to play with her or just liked watching them.


Everett was in this thing until I made it move (it's like a hampster wheel) and Emma quickly dropped to her knees after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment