The Schmitt Gang

The Schmitt Gang
keeping up with our crazy beautiful lives!

Monday, June 21, 2010

We Went To The Zoo


We went to the Como Zoo in Saint Paul, MN on Saturday. I have been begging Cody to take us to the Zoo for some time now, and when I found out this one was free I knew he would be all for it. We convoyed over with Dan and Ashley Shirley and their two daughters, at one point I looked at Cody and said "did you ever think at 24 you would be in a mini-van convoy hauling you kids to the zoo?" We both had a good laugh at that :) Not that's its a bad thing just funny how your life never turns out how you imagine it, but it's still perfect just the same.

Emma looking at the Flamingos

The pretty Flamingos

Emma tried petting these little guys threw the glass


Everett looking at Monkeys


Everett & Camden

My Cousin Lindsey lives in St Paul so her and Her Daughter met us at The Zoo (Everett & Adryana...maybe I should have not had them looking in the sun)


The Lions

Emma and Daddy looking at the Giraffes Emma was so funny the whole time, at each exhibit she would point out the balls (some were toys and some were used to find the animals). So at the top of her lungs she would yell "BALL" like she wanted me to crawl in with the lion and borrow it!

Everett looking at the Zebras

Em & Daddy looking at the Zebras

This was my attempt to take a cute picture with the kiddos. They both cared more about the animals then the camera

Seal



I maybe wrong but I believe these are Orangutans(see the baby in between his parents...soo cute) The baby was a daring little guy though, I kept thinking he was going to fall.

One tired little baby. She feel asleep with in five minutes of being in the car and slept until we stopped at Medford.


The kiddos did so well at the zoo I barley heard a whine or a fuss out of them. The car ride was getting a little long for all of us, but thank heaven for portable DVD players, and Daddy's with really long arms so he can grab toys when they fall while driving :) Retters keeps asking when we are going to go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment