The Schmitt Gang

The Schmitt Gang
keeping up with our crazy beautiful lives!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fun On The Farm

My parents have been on vacation for almost two weeks now, and why they have been gone I have been helping my Grandma take care of the horses. The kids have loved going out to my grandma's everyday. You can't keep Emma away from the horses! We were playing on the swing set one day and Emma took off for the pasture, out of curiosity I followed her instead of just picking her up. And wouldn't you know it, she crawled right under the gate and right up to my horse. (Of course I was close enough to her, I didn't just let her run up to a massive animal) She gives the horses kisses and pats there heads. Everett on the other hand would rather jump in the mud puddles and chase the dog then have anything to do with petting horses. (He's Cody's mini-me!!)

Claude & PeeWee


I had to feed my horse and given Emma's lack of fear for the horses I didn't just want to let her walk around. She fit perfectly here and couldn't get out :)

A pretty Rainbow on our way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment