The Schmitt Gang

The Schmitt Gang
keeping up with our crazy beautiful lives!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Emma's Birthday

For Emma's birthday we waited to give her, her presents until Cody got home from work. Did I mention our AC quit working the day before? Our thermostat was at 86 degrees and all the kids were miserable. The plus to the AC going out was Cody left work early so then Emma's didn't have to wait as long to open her presents. And Cody fixed the Air.... that should have been present enough :)

Can you see how hot they were :(

Everett went to Kmart with me the day before her Birthday and picked out this Play Doh thing...She loved it :)


We got her this Little Leaps Fridge Animals thingy. ALL!!! Of our friends have either this one or the ABC one so we felt left out:) Side note see the profile in the upper right corner? It's Rett but doesn't it look just like me? I actually thought it was me for a second.

Of Course they had to play with the Play Doh afterwards :)







Then we went to my parents' house for supper.
Rett's face in this picture is priceless!




Don't you love the candle?





Present Time :)



No comments:

Post a Comment