The Schmitt Gang

The Schmitt Gang
keeping up with our crazy beautiful lives!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Preschool Open House

Well it's that time of year, school is starting. Everett will be back in the Tuesday/Thursday class at Saint Johns. I'm not as sad about his going as I was last year because I know how much he loves it. I think he has matured alot since last year so that will help a lot. Everett has begun asking why TO EVERYTHING, so Kudos to any teacher who can stand having 21 kids ask them WHY! :)




Trying to make it even.











Emma playing with the blocks (Emma was in Heaven the whole time)

Rett said this chair is Awesome!

Emma found the puzzles, yes she finished this one it was for ages 3 & up :)


This is one of those things you look in and see pictures I didn't know they still made them.
And I love the little loft thing they have on the left side, I want one in our basement:)
These were awesome

Rett & Zach built a "fort"



There is a lot of kids in Rett's class that I know the parents but Everett doesn't know anyone. That makes me a little nervous, but he didn't know anyone last year either and still had fun so it should be fine. Zach, Everett's bff is in the PM class instead of the AM like Rett.

No comments:

Post a Comment