The Schmitt Gang

The Schmitt Gang
keeping up with our crazy beautiful lives!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Summer Fun

Everett and Emma's friends Kyler and Kaylee came over to go swimming and play on the slip and slide. It was one of those REALLY hot days out where even I was excited to get in the pool. No one else wanted to slip and slide with Kaylee so she suckered me into doing it with her. My core muscles HATED me the next day but it was still fun :)

They love putting the doggie pool at the bottom of the slide

I'm not so sure this swing is rated for this many kids but they had a blast and no one got hurt, so I will call it a success :)


In Case your wondering It goes Emma 2, Rett 4, Kaylee 6, Kyler 4 (2weeks younger than Rett)

The funny thing about this picture is Kaylee wanted a picture alone, and is completely clueless to the fact that these two snuck in.

No comments:

Post a Comment