The Schmitt Gang

The Schmitt Gang
keeping up with our crazy beautiful lives!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Grilling Out

Saturday we grilled out with some friends. My friend Laci Klinkel recently moved to Missouri and was home for the weekend so she brought her daughter Hayden over to play. My friend Darcy Knecht just had a baby too, Trent. To my knowledge Emma has never seen a baby. Emma stood and stared at baby Trent for the LONGEST time. It was so cute. Everett ran over to check out baby Trent once, and everyone asked him if he want a baby. Everett responded with " No, I have an Emma." lol. I guess he agrees with Cody and I that two is enough for right now.
I do Belive EVERY toy was pulled out of the shed :) But hey what fun would it be if they weren't :)


Casey and Baby Trent




Casey is expecting a little one around July, How cute is this picture?also in the picture (L-R) Katie, Mariah, Casey, Selena, Darcy


Hayden is 2 weeks younger than Emma... Why are my children always so much bigger LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment