The Schmitt Gang

The Schmitt Gang
keeping up with our crazy beautiful lives!

Friday, April 30, 2010

My Horrible Kitchen...Please Help





This is my horrible kitchen! Note I didn't pick out this paint color, I have hated it since we moved in. We have lived in our house for 5 years now, and my kitchen still looks HORRIBLE!!! I need some pointers, like would you paint the counter tops? Is there another cheap way to change these horrible counter tops? THE SINK!!! I know is soooooo horrible, but we have no $$$ to replace it. It would be my dream to add on a garage and do a kitchen remodel, but until I get a job I don't for see us having money for that. Sooo that leaves me with THIS for a kitchen! Since I'm rambling on I will just leave a list of questions and people comment below, e-mail, or call me with your advice.......... please help!! Remember we are on a SUPER low budget!!!

What would you do about the flooring?
Would you paint the cabinets, stain them a different color, or leave them alone?
Counter top: paint or change some how?
What color should I do for a wall color?
The Sink???
Any other ideas would be AWESOME!!!

1 comment:

  1. I forwarded your blog to my friend Bonnie who is an interior designer in Colorado. AJ

    ReplyDelete