The Schmitt Gang

The Schmitt Gang
keeping up with our crazy beautiful lives!

Monday, April 26, 2010

My Little Cowboy



My parents invited Retters to go horses back riding or maybe he called and invited himself, none the less he went. My mom purchased this little Buddy Seat that goes behind her seat and has stirrups and handles. Everett thought he was top dog in his little seat. Emma and I waited at Mom & Dad's for them to get back. While waiting she chased "kitty" (the barn cats) and pet the "hosey" (the horses).


She was getting a little tired as you can probably tell.


Emma wasn't to fond of sitting on Rex or petting them, but if you walked away she whined to go back up to them. I promise she wasn't as scared as she looks in this picture though.

Retters had so much fun riding this is what I got from him on the way home.
Me: Did you have fun?
Rett: Yes
Me: What did you see?
Rett: I saw a tractor and Deer and Dandy (my parents dog...Dagen and Rylies baby) chased the deer and grandpa said "Dandy NO" "Come Dandy!" and Dandy came back.
Me: What horse did you ride?
Rett: The black one
Me: Does he have a name?
Rett: No
Me: I think his name is Ed.

No comments:

Post a Comment