The Schmitt Gang

The Schmitt Gang
keeping up with our crazy beautiful lives!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sunday Easter

Emma finding her Easter Basket hid under the table.


Rett Found his too, it was on one of the dining room chairs. The "Easter Rabbit" as Rett calls him also left a Easter Egg trail down the stairs like clues to his basket. :)

Brandee got the kids these SUPER CUTE outfits and wanted a cute picture of them. This picture was the best I could do in the time crunch we were under. Its my plan to get there 2 year & 4 year (wow they can't NOT be that old :( ) pictures taken in them. So cuter pictures in these outfits to come :)


On our way to Grandma Lou's, where we ate lunch and did an Easter Egg hunt, I don't know why I didn't take more pictures.


Then it was out to the pasture to "fly" kites. For Emma flying kites met running around in her new rain boots with Grandma.


My Brother In Law brought a "trick kite" but I guess the trick was getting it in the air. I think everyone tried to get the kite up at one time or another.


Emma and Her Great Aunt Pam (My Dad's Sister)


After Flying Kites it was on to my parents house where Cody, Chris, and Emma took naps. Mom, Dad, Ashley, Everett, and I all went riding. This was the first time Everett has gone on a "long" ride. We were gone for about two hours and he did so good! I was so proud of him. We started off with Rett riding with Grandpa but after some "owie pee pee" issues he then rode with my mom as she is smaller and didn't take up as much room in the saddle. Did I mention I was SOOO proud of him? I have always wanted him to ride ALWAYS, so now that he's finally showing an interest I'm excited. Hard to believe but both my sister and I were riding by ourselves by 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment