The Schmitt Gang

The Schmitt Gang
keeping up with our crazy beautiful lives!

Friday, May 14, 2010

5 Years and Counting




Five years ago today Cody and I were wed :) Here is a quick overview of our wedding. We picked the 14Th of May because it was the first 14Th that landed on a Saturday. We started dating on the 14Th of February so I just liked 14's. Coincidentally Rett was also born on the 14Th (July).


We kept our wedding party small, I'm kind of sad I didn't have a couple other people in it. But I'm sure those people understand :)

I had the CUTEST flower girl EVER! Jenna Knecht

Since that date we have had a couple milestones:
We Bought a House

We got a dog

We Had a Baby

We Got Another Dog

And they had puppies

We Got A Brother In Law

And We Had a Baby Girl

Kind of a busy 5 years if you ask me. :) This weekend Cody and I are going to house on the rock, just for a little get away. We got an awesome deal on tickets, our room, and massages so it should be fun:)

No comments:

Post a Comment