The Schmitt Gang

The Schmitt Gang
keeping up with our crazy beautiful lives!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Here Ducky Ducky Ducky

I have been saving the butts of bread all winter long in the freezer and once I had two full bags I decided it was time to feed the ducks. :) CC has this awesome park where the ducks and geese always are, the birds come running to you when they seeing you coming as they are so use to being fed. I love the ducks but not a huge fan of geese not gonna lie. Everett loved throwing the bread and watching them run after it, but once he ran out of bread he took to the normal boy thing of chasing them around. Emma kept trying to hand the geese the bread. One goose even hissed at her for getting to close. The hissing didn't scare her at all, she's fearless (she doesn't get that from me, I was afraid of the goose lol) Emma also loved the benches, crawling up and down them that is.




No comments:

Post a Comment