The Schmitt Gang

The Schmitt Gang
keeping up with our crazy beautiful lives!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

House On The Rock ~The Infinity Room

The driveway leading up to The House On The Rock.

Looking up at The Gift Shop and Entrance Building.

The House On The Rock has a room that looks like it goes on forever, The Infinity Room. This room is suspended from the main structure with no supports underneath. I was all about seeing this room until I got there. The room was build in the 1960's... 50 years ago, 50 years is a long time for something to just be hanging out gravity would have to kick in sooner or later. These are the thoughts that are going threw my head as I walk out further in this room. Then as I'm looking out the window a man walks by me and the room starts moving up and down. And that ended my ability to go any further. Cody knows my fear of heights and gladly took the camera to capture pictures as he continued down the room. Form what I saw it was very pretty and Cody said it was awesome!




The Room is made to look like it goes on forever, it really stops at the cement block you see.


Infinity


Cody looking down threw the block


This is a picture of the Infinity Room that they had hanging up.

No comments:

Post a Comment