The Schmitt Gang

The Schmitt Gang
keeping up with our crazy beautiful lives!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

All About Everett


When Everett was in preschool they were a little worried that his speech was delayed. I took him for the AEA Speech Screening and while there she recommended a hearing test. We got the results back for both tests and He can hear just fine. As for speech you can be rated low, moderately low, normal, moderately high, and high. Rett was rated between normal and moderately low. Everett's speech teacher thinks that over the summer he will "mature" and it shouldn't be a problem but she still wants to do another evaluation in the fall. He is still a MONSTER in size compared to most of his peers. He lives to be outside. His sandbox is his favorite "toy" while outside. Grandma Jackie recently got him a Power Wheels Four Wheeler that he loves to drive all around the yard. He has a new friend that he likes playing with Zack Sonne, Randy's son. He has become much more aware of feelings lately. He is generally concerned when someones sad and will frequently tell me when I have "hurt his feelings"(ex: "mommy you hurt my feelings for making me come inside!") He is still a WONDERFUL eater as his favorite foods are fruits and veggies. Getting him to drink anything other then milk is a BATTLE! He still naps 3 to 4 times a week normally from 3 to 5. He knows most of his colors and can sing his ABC's like a trooper. I can NOT believe how good of a memory he has. He can go back atleast a year right now, which just blows my mind! He hasn't worn diapers in well over a year (PRAISE THE LORD) and rarely ever has any accidents. His daddy is his HERO. He becomes more and more of a little man everyday I can't believe how much he's grown up. I still fear for 5 years old :( (when he's not a baby/ little kid anymore).... & That's what I know about My Little Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment