The Schmitt Gang

The Schmitt Gang
keeping up with our crazy beautiful lives!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Friday Play Night

The kids and I were invited to our Friends Dan & Ashley's house AKA Camden's house for a play date! Ashley and I normally switch back and forth from who's house we are going to go to. Ashley cooked supper for us and it was awesome..."Hamburger Surprise" is what she made. I brought DQ Ice Cream for dessert, it was a big hit. It's so fun to watch all the kids interact with each other :)

Eating their Ice Cream. (to get the big kids to look @ me I held out four fingers and asked them how many figners I was holding up...so they copied me LOL)

Em was taking some massive spoonfuls

Ambree and Emma playing with a piggy


****These are Camera Phone pics again as I am a horrible blogger and forget my camera :)

No comments:

Post a Comment