The Schmitt Gang

The Schmitt Gang
keeping up with our crazy beautiful lives!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

New Hampton Park

Cody wanted us to come for lunch today, so we had lunch with him. Then i surprised the kiddos by taking them to the BEST park EVER. The wood park in New Hampton :)

Can you spy a little boy hiding in the park?

I wish that for the sake of the blog when I took pictures of the kids they would look at me, but like always they were having way to much fun to stop for a photo opp.

I know her shoes don't watch, but I didn't think flip flops would be very fun to walk around in pea rock in.

I Can Do Anything You Can

Going Up

Coming Down



*** Once again I forgot my camera so these are camera phone pics. I should almost get another camera just to keep in my purse I swear lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment