The Schmitt Gang

The Schmitt Gang
keeping up with our crazy beautiful lives!

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Cheesy Pepper Jack Pizza


I didn't do food co-op on Tuesday with Ashley (I will tomorrow I got to get some much needed groceries prior to cooking for her. I put off grocery shopping anyways but when its cold it's at the bottom of my list) but this is what I concocted for supper Monday. I can't take all the credit Kwik Star does sell a Pepper Jack Pizza.
 Here's what you need
1 Pizza Crust
3 to 5 Jalapenos
1 cup chopped Red Pepper
Pizza Sauce
Mozz and Cheddar Cheese
 Chop Peppers
 Add toppings evenly, then top with cheese.
*Make sure not to center load the pizza. Pizza's cook from the outside in so you don't want to much in the center.
Bake at 425 for 20mins or pizza is golden brown.








No comments:

Post a Comment