The Schmitt Gang

The Schmitt Gang
keeping up with our crazy beautiful lives!

Friday, December 9, 2011

Keeping Secrets

We've always had the kiddos get each other something for Christmas and they always wrap the present themselves and we make a big deal out of how special it is when the kiddo is opening it that their sibling got it for them. I love this tradition because it teaches the kiddos that its just as fun to give...well I hope it teaches them that. Everett has been so good this year about keeping secret what he got Emma. If she asks he tell her I can't tell or it's a trampoline (clearly its not lol). This year Everett picked out a bracelet with her name on it for Emma and he wanted something with a tractor on it for Easton (i picked him out a tractor pillow case although he can't use it for awhile it will look cute on his bed) Emma got Everett a Nerf gun that shoot balls and Easton a train that pops balls out, can you tell Emma like balls. Easton (lol) got the kiddos some Cars 2 Cars.

Emma was so funny this year after she wrapped Everett's present and he got home, he was barley in the door and she told him "I got you gun" were I then lied to Everett and said no she didn't its something different. I don't know what I'm going to tell Everett on Christmas morning when he asks why I lied. I was hoping this would be the end of Emma telling the presents, nope she reminds him almost daily when they look at the presents "that one Bubba's Gun," I guess that's what I get for for telling a three year old a secret.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment