The Schmitt Gang

The Schmitt Gang
keeping up with our crazy beautiful lives!

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The most awesomest Christmas Site yet!

 At mops today our coordinator told us about Portable North Pole, its a site where you enter your kiddos info and Santa sends them a video email back. I may have teared up watching the magic in Everett's eyes as he watched. He would talk to Santa like he could hear him and told Cody when he got home that he Skyped with Santa. I love love love this time of year! the website is www.portablenorthpole.tv

Again with debating our Christmas cards. I have a billion pics of Everett and Easton but not so many of Everett just smiling by himself. That was are mission today...I donno if we were successful.
 
He Reminds me of when he was younger here!
My golmer!

Mom, I'm sick of this!

See why he has a bunch of pictures with his siblings...he's so much more natural with them :)


OKAY GO MAKE YOUR VIDEO NOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment