The Schmitt Gang

The Schmitt Gang
keeping up with our crazy beautiful lives!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Movie Night

Friday on CBS they had a ton of Christmas movies on. Cody and I declared it a movie night and ordered pizza.
 The kiddos were GLUED to Frosty,  one of my favorites too. It always cracks me up when I watch Frosty though because my little kid memory thinks Frosty is atleast an hour long when really its 30mins probably 20 without commericals.
 Cody was all about having a day to just relax the only rule he had was to stay awake. He made it threw 3 out of 4 shows.
 Look at my sweet baby holding his bottle all by himself!
Elf on The Shelf was the last movie we all watched, I thought it was super cute. The kiddos loved it because they kept looking for their Elf on The Shelf, Foodle Frank.

No comments:

Post a Comment