The Schmitt Gang

The Schmitt Gang
keeping up with our crazy beautiful lives!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Our Sweet Baby Is SIX Months Old

Dear Easton,
 Where has time gone? I can't believe you are already 6mos! Even more I can't believe how much you have grown, you are so close to crawling, you scoot everywhere. The day will come very soon when you figure out how to pop those knees up and I will be in trouble. You can sit alone when your not paying attention but if I set you up you tumble right over. You no longer want anything to do with your paci or your swing.

 You have many loves one is your Jumperoo I think you would spend hours in it if I let you. Another is rolling around on the floor playing with your toys. You take at least 2 naps, sometimes you take a nap in the evening. 
 You will go to pretty much anyone but especially like when Everett hold you or plays with you. You spend a lot of time just watching him in amazement and I have no doubt you will grow to be great friends. 
 You drink between 6oz to 8oz of Simlilac Sensitive, and still nurse. You have cereal at night that your not a huge fan of. We started baby food about a week ago, you don't care much for squash or peas but liked the bananas. You wear Flip cloth diapers and 6 to 9mos clothes.
 You are the happiest sweetest baby and we all love you so very much. You have completed our family and I feel truly blessed to call you my son.

Love Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment