The Schmitt Gang

The Schmitt Gang
keeping up with our crazy beautiful lives!

Friday, December 30, 2011

Meet Brudess

One year when my sister mom and I were shopping at American Eagle my mom spotted this stuffed dog. My mom has a thing for stuffed animals so she of course bought it. Fast forward like 8 years later and this stuffed puppy was on a shelf in "The Tator Room" aka Everett's room at my mom and dads. Everett decided for what ever reason to fall in love with this dog. He takes it everywhere with him and takes his coat, boats, and glasses off when he gets home and puts them all on before he can leave the house. He even forgot him once at my parents and Grandpa came to the rescue and brought him into town at 9:00 at night.

I love that the kiddos have special stuffed animals truth be told I still sleep with a teddy bear :)

No comments:

Post a Comment