The Schmitt Gang

The Schmitt Gang
keeping up with our crazy beautiful lives!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Biggest Loser Results #1

I had my weigh in for Biggest Loser Wii Game today. The number I got isn't shocking to me because I didn't follow all the rules that it gives you. I didn't workout every time it told me too, to tell you the truth somedays I avoided it like the plauque. Other days I did better. I'm still drinking Mountain Dew, which is like a horrible sin when dieting but its so good. :) Also it says I have to eat like 2500 calories umm that's impossible to eat that much. It says to graze all day but I'm not hungry. Also I didn't drink near enough water. So all the of above is my goal for next week. My results if your wondering were, not a minus but a + 2 :(. But o'well chin up I know what I have to work on!

No comments:

Post a Comment