The Schmitt Gang

The Schmitt Gang
keeping up with our crazy beautiful lives!

Friday, March 19, 2010

An Extra Long and Fun Day

I thought it would be fun for Everett to take his best friend Camden to the Library with us for story time. She came over at 8am for breakfast. The kids played for a while, then it was time for story time. Camden and Everett convinced me take them early so they could get a computer.(they have The Magic School Bus games on the children's computers) We got there at 10 even though story time doesn't start until 10:30. This gave me time to pick out alot of books, I actually had to put some back for fear that I would lose a couple of them in our house. Dana(the Libarian) read Polar Bear Panda Bear and Polar Bear Polar Bear What Do You See. Both books were cute and I recommend them to anyone looking for a cute bear book.:) After the Library it was lunch at Grandma Ila's (she takes Emma for me during story time so Rett can have some one on one time). I was worried Camden wouldn't like it at Grandma's house but she did, she even had to give my grandma a kiss before leaving. Then it was off to the park (we went to IC this time). Everett beat his fear of the big swirly slide this year, he must have gone down it 50 time. Both the big kids loved climbing the ladder, Rett couldn't do this last year either (he's getting so big *tear*). Emma's hobby was running away from me and when I would chase after here she would sit down really quick and laugh. She also loves the spiny tire thingy(wonderful name I know). After the park it was home for a movie, I let both the bigger kids pick out a movie at the Library. Camden pick out a Bob The Builder Movie, and didn't even make it threw the movie before she crashed and Rett feel asleep moments after it finished. Once all three of them woke up it was outside again, this time to play with the bikes and sidewalk chalk. Them Cami's mom came to pick her up. I made supper (mmm stir fry this reminds me of the left overs in the fridge hmmm) and after that yet again we went outside, this time to the back yard. I spent most of the time out there raking up the dog's mess. Then onto a bubble bath and then FINALLY BEDTIME for the kiddos. Told you it was an eventful day. The kids slept until 9AM this morning, I'm sure it was all that fresh air and playing. Hopefully it gets nice out again soon so the kiddos can go back outside:)


Ready To Play


The Spiny Tire Thingy

Running Away


Starting Off With The Small Slide

Emma Found Stairs



Cami's so proud she climbed the ladder



Rett Going Up The Big Slide



And Coming Down



This Was My Attempt At A Group Picture


Their Artwork

No comments:

Post a Comment