The Schmitt Gang

The Schmitt Gang
keeping up with our crazy beautiful lives!

Friday, March 5, 2010

Brush your Teeth, Teeth brush your little teeth.


I don't know why, and I'm not complaining but both of my kids love to brush their teeth. Our night time routine is baths, brush teeth, read a book and then to bed. Them brushing their teeth is the only way to get them out of the bath. The reading of the book part sometimes includes Emma and sometimes doesn't(she's normally not to into books at bedtime), but Everett loves story time. I took him to the Library last Thursday for story hour and he loved it. We checked out four books and we read them all the first day and have read only the Library books for the past week. This Thursday we didn't make it to story time as I didn't want to infect the rest of the world with our germs. We will most likely have to do a Library run tomorrow so I don't have to read "If You Bring A Mouse To School" again tomorrow night.

I would LOVE to report that we are all back to normal and doing fine, but little Emma is still not feeling like herself, she's still not sleeping threw the night, and she's still needs Tylenol about every four hours. Hopefully tomorrow I can report that she's is feeling better. My parents took Rett last night to give me a little break. He reported back that Grandpa picked him up in his work truck. Then they went to The John Deere Store, which means Thiesens. Then they played with horses, ate Mac N Chez (which was really Spaghetti),played with cars and the Mack truck. He must have played really hard because he feel asleep in the car on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment