The Schmitt Gang

The Schmitt Gang
keeping up with our crazy beautiful lives!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Meet Snowy Nanner


YAY! It's finally warming up! Retters and I went outside to make a snowman, while Cody and Em went to the grocery store. I got the better end of the deal I know :) Everett had a blast making the snowman that he named Snowy Nanner, because his smile is a banana and well he's snowy. The only issue we had with the snowman was that when we went inside to get supplies for his face some thing (DAGEN, grrrr) peed on your snowman! Yes, you heard me, we were in the house for maybe five minutes and he couldn't find anything better to mark! I was SOOOOOOO mad and discussed, this is why I never plan to have another male dog EVER! So after our photo op with Yellow Snowy Nanner, we moved onto the swing set. (Did I ever mention Cody made this Swing set? no plans just a couple of measurements from Koko and Dewey's swing set. See he's good for some things :).)
EMMA IS FINALLY FEELING BETTER!!! Thank goodness! I thought that poor child was going to be sick forever. She didn't get to play outside today thought we didn't want to take any chances.
I got alot of spring cleaning done yesterday/today. The dining room is all clean except for the carpet. The toy room is organized. The downstairs bath is scrubbed. The tupper ware cabinet is organized. I only have a billion and a half things left to do but at least its progress.
I started doing the biggest loser for Wii again, this time I plan to stick with it. I would love for Cj to do it with me but I don't for see that happening anytime soon. So I will let everyone know how that's going. My "weigh in" is next friday. I of course picked Bob as my trainer: #1 I love him #2 Jillian scares me!
Craig and Jackie were kind enough to take the kids yesterday so Cj and I could have a date night. They put the kids to bed here and Everett woke up at 4:30am crying. When I went in his room he said "I wanted Papa Craig and Grandma J!" I said they weren't here anymore and he cried some more but went back to bed. Oh and Jackie matched my socks :) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I had all the laundry done in the whole house which meant a billion socks and she was sweet and matched them for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment