The Schmitt Gang

The Schmitt Gang
keeping up with our crazy beautiful lives!

Monday, March 1, 2010

Sibling Love

It's no secret my kids don't really like each other. As much as it pains me to say that its the truth. I spent most of my day telling them both to share and be nice to each other. The rest of my day I spend trying to convince myself that this to will pass and one day they will be friends:) So anything I can do with both of them at the same time is GREAT! Brandee got the kids these puzzle people last year for... ehhhh, Sorry Brandee I don't remember when you got them for the kids. Anywho they love them and there is more than enough pieces for each child so they can play together:) Everett made one bear person, looked at it for a second and then said "Uncle Chris Bear." This started a trend so then we had to make an Ashley and Brandee bear too.

*****The One That Started It All "Uncle Chris Bear"*****


*****"Aunt Ashley Bear"*****



*****"Aunt Brandee Bear"*****

1 comment:

  1. Funny! I wonder if that is because Chris wears ties a lot!!! When are you guys going to Chicago? That should be fun! Ashley

    ReplyDelete