The Schmitt Gang

The Schmitt Gang
keeping up with our crazy beautiful lives!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

JINXED!!


After telling people that Emma had gone over a year with no fever. (She had a couple of runny noses in that time period, but no fevers and no throwing up either.) I clearly jinxed myself! Poor Emma is miserable, she was so sick she couldn't even stop hacking to take a nap yesterday! Thank goodness Cody came home early last night because all Emma wanted to do was be held! Cody had a bad dose of it early last week. Rett and I felt crappy on Sunday night, but were on the mend by Monday. Now poor Emma! I think hers has progressed into her ears because last night she was up every hour until 5:00 AM. She slept straight threw from 5am until 10:45am (yup, I typed that right) when I woke her up! She's napping now so hopefully she will soon be feeling better!



Everett decided all by himself that it would make Emma feel better if he read her a book. I walked into the living room to see them curled but together! Pretty priceless if you ask me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment