The Schmitt Gang

The Schmitt Gang
keeping up with our crazy beautiful lives!

Monday, March 29, 2010

Grilling At Grandma's



It had been a while since Cj had seen my Grandma Ila, so we invited ourselves over for lunch. She makes the worlds BEST Potato Salad, so Cody told her he would grill burgers if she made her Potato Salad. My sister, Mom, and Dad also came in for lunch. Everett left the sandbox long enough to eat and Emma stayed in the house to beg for candy.
My grandma had a stroke last July. I am so proud of the progress she has made. I know a lot of her progress is thanks to my Mom & Dad for being able to be by her side threw the whole thing. I don't even want to think about the day that she might not be with us anymore because she mean SOO much to Me, Cody, and the kids.

2 comments:

  1. YOU should of been in the picture too, then it would of been a4 generation shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was the plan but Emma wouldnt leave dad so he could take the picture, and grandma wanted to have a nice shirt on for that picture so i guess we will take it another day :)

    ReplyDelete