The Schmitt Gang

The Schmitt Gang
keeping up with our crazy beautiful lives!

Monday, February 15, 2010

An Eventful Valentines Day

Our Valentines Day started out with a crabby baby, I mean toddler at 6:26 AM. After begging her for an hour to go back to sleep with no success I was up. The boys got up around 8ish. Retters and I got ready for church and met my Grandma Lou there. Cody and Emma did daddy stuff, I'm not for sure what they did something about a schematic for a car (this is where he lost me.) Right after church we fueled up and went to spend some tax refund money :) a whole $36.47 on a pair of jeans for me. Lame I know. Its just so hard to spend money on yourself when you start to think what you could buy the kiddos instead. Cody and the kids played in the play place in the bottom of the mall while I was shopping. He said Emma clung to him the whole time (she's my SHY one) while Everett ran around everywhere making friends (he's not my shy one.)

After that we met my sister and Chris at Chucke Cheese's. This prolly wasn't their first choice for Valentine's Day dinning but they took it with stride :) Shockingly Chucke Cheese's wasn't as crazy as it normally is.

Retters ran from one end to the other. His favorites were the Roller Coaster Ride and the Play Place. Emma did NOT run from one end of the other if I put her down she thought it was so kind of torture. (once again she's my shy one) But she did LOVE The Horse Ride and the Carousel.(at least one of my babies like HORSES :))

When we got done with that Cody had to drive Chris' old car to my parents house to drop it off. He ran out of gas on the Nashua exit. He claims it said an 1/8 of a tank of gas but maybe he was wrong... just saying :) Luckily one of his friends lived in Nashua and brought him some gas.

Once the car arrived at Mom and Dad's we went to Hyvee to get what we needed for homemade Chicken Noodle Soup. Then on to Mr. Movies for some DVDs then finally HOME!!! See told you it was a busy day :)

I'm not so sure tonight will be any less eventful we have a Valentines party at the McDonalds Play Place in New Hampton. Hopefully spring comes soon so we can be outside again instead of stuck in these germ invested Play Place, O'well the kids enjoy it and that's all that matters.

Retters on The Bike that Goes Up in The Air!


I don't know this little girl but did I mention he makes friends well


She's kind of a Horse nut


We aren't gonna talk about how big she looks on this Horse :(


She has a thing for buckles

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable!!! Dusty! Your kids are adorable! Also---> We should do something with horses in your photo shoot! :)

    ReplyDelete