The Schmitt Gang

The Schmitt Gang
keeping up with our crazy beautiful lives!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Our Weekend

On Saturday Cody and I both got hit with a really odd flu. Everett and I went outside to play Saturday afternoon and when we came back in I couldn't get rid of the chills. Cody came home from work a little while later complaining of the exact same thing. Then about a half hour later a soar throat kicked in for both of us at the EXACT SAME TIME! So we canceled plans with our friends that were coming over as we didn't want to further infect anyone else. After tucking the kids into bed we both felt extremely tired, so we went up to bed at 9 on a Saturday night! The next day I felt fine, Cody still had a soar throat but nothing horrible and that was that. I thought for sure we would both end up sick but thank goodness we didn't :)

Emma had her 18 month pictures taken on Sunday. I am very excited to see how they turn out. I had Beka Fox do them with B Pretty Photography. It was a much nicer experience then having Sears do it. Lets just say I haven't had the best experiences with Sears! Don't get me wrong the pictures normally turn out good but its quite the process to get that one good picture. Then your charged an arm and a leg for a bunch of pictures you never even wanted in the first place! So Beka was a breath of fresh air and once I get the pictures I will be sure to post them:) Her website is bprettyphotography.com if you would like to see some of her work.

I am SOOOO FAR behind on the kids scrapbook its sad! My goal is to never be more than a year behind on their books. When it gets close to a holidays I know I haven't scrapbook yet I know its time to drag everything out. So yesterday after Emma laid down for a nap I started scrapbooking the kid's pictures from Easter last year! There is a couple pages I did and one that Everett did below. I got to June 2009 before I ran out of pictures and Cody ran out of energy to man both kids by himself (he does a great job don't get me wrong).




1 comment:

  1. You need to finish my "Christmas Present" before my birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete