The Schmitt Gang

The Schmitt Gang
keeping up with our crazy beautiful lives!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Gamer!!



Everett has become obsessed with the Wii, Vsmile, Vmotion, and the Computer lately. He has a Mator game on the Wii that he does okay with, mainly just gets bored with it after five minutes. Cody's Aunt Terri and Uncle Jim sent Rett home their Vsmile that their daughter no longer plays with and its probably mean to say but he's actually good at it. I was shocked, you have to walk threw this course and get coins and jump on the right letters of the alphabet and stuff like that and he rocks it! My parents got him a Vmotion for Christmas (that's the little bike you ride on and play games on the TV) its super neat but it stays at their house because I don't want it taking up my living room or getting broke here. Then today he was watching Sesame Street and they advertised going online to play games, he begged and begged and begged to get on the computer. So when I finally let him he also rocked that game. I figured anything Vsmile and Sesame Street is okay because they are based on learning but the Wii he really only gets to play once in a ggggggreat while. But I am still in amazement on how much he grows up each and everyday. He is growing to big toooooooo fast!

Also don't mind the fact that Everett is STILL in pjs. I told him this morning if he didn't get dressed himself he was going to have to wear his pjs all day and guess what? HE DIDN'T CARE ONE BIT! lol. I guess I will come up with a new plan for tomorrow!




anyone who wants the kids website its www.pbskids.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment