The Schmitt Gang

The Schmitt Gang
keeping up with our crazy beautiful lives!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hats, Hats, Hats!







Emma is completely in LOVE with hats! Baseball caps, my trendy hats, beanies, stocking hats, any type of hat she loves! If you pick them up and put them away there will be tears! I have always heard about kids that hate hats on never kids that won't take them off. We even have to put hats on Scout (her favorite stuffed animal) So if your ever in doubt about a gift for Emma I am sure a hat will do. :)

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable smile!! She reminds me of when you were that age. SO beautiful!! YOur best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Its so funny because my family says she looks like me and some of Cj's say she looks just like him. But Im with you she looks just like my baby pictures... curls and all! :)

    ReplyDelete