The Schmitt Gang

The Schmitt Gang
keeping up with our crazy beautiful lives!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Monkey

I know I have said it before but Emma was born with Cody's daring side. She climbs on everything, I mean EVERYTHING! She's in a toddler bed because she can climb out of her crib which was pretty funny to watch because she really looks like a monkey when she does it. She will NOT stay off the dining room table, I don't know what to do other than take the chairs out of the room. (that isn't happening) Luckily she's never got hurt with any of her monkeying around, but you must still keep one eye on her at ALL times!


Emma decided Rett's food was better than hers


Doesn't everyone stand on the back of the toilet to wash there hands?


She puts herself in her seat when SHE decides its time to eat.


She even climbs the stairs like a "big person"

No comments:

Post a Comment