The Schmitt Gang

The Schmitt Gang
keeping up with our crazy beautiful lives!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Oh The Things Everett Says # 3

7:45AM Everett comes running in my room histracily crying and throw my blaket over his head!
Me: Hunny, what's wrong I can't understand you when your crying?
Rett: There's crying, crying, crying, in my toy box!
Me: Hunny, I can't help you if I don't know what's wrong....Is there something in your room?
Rett: Yes sniffle sniffle
Me: What's in your room?
Rett: A SPIDER!!! A NAUGHTY SPIDER IS IN MY TOY BOX!!
I go look and can't find it.....
Me: Rett you need to come in her so I know where it is!
Rett come to the door and points to the toy box
Rett: In there!
I look again to find the smallest spider prolly the size of my pinky nail.
Me: Okay I got it,
Rett: Tell it it's a naughty spiders and stay out of my room because your gross!
I just found it funny how dramtic he was about it. But he does HATE spiders! He kept asking me all day "mommy, you got the spider and put it in the potty, that's a naughty spider, spiders don't go in boys' rooms!"


I'm cleaning the toilet with blue toilet cleaner:
Me: Rett, what color is the potty now?
Rett: Blue
Me: Good job buddy
Rett: Mommy, what color does I make the potty water?
Me: I donno what?
Rett: yellow!
I know I should of but I didn't see that one comming lol

Everett and I do this thing where I will say "Mommy loves Everett" and He will reply "Everett loves Mommy."

Me: Daddy will be home in a little while
Rett: We go buh bye with daddy?
Me: Yup, Mommy loves Everett
Rett: Everett loves Daddy More
OUCH, Lol

Finally it's only fair to make fun of Cody!
Cody and I went shopping at Target, Cody remembers he needed more boxers, he leaves me in the kid section. Two seconds later my phone rings:
Cody: babe, what size boxers do I wear?
Me: Really Cody, you don't know
Cody: Are you going to tell me or do I need to make a scene trying to look
Me: No, you wear medium
Cody: k thanks
How does a 24yr old not know his own sizing lol Spoiled brat... I think so :)

No comments:

Post a Comment