The Schmitt Gang

The Schmitt Gang
keeping up with our crazy beautiful lives!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Oh The Things Everett Says #4

We are going to see Aunt Brandee in Chicago in about a month. We are planning on going to the Shedd Aquarium, I have told Everett this. I told him that he would get to see sharks, dolphins, Nemo, and maybe even pet a penguin.

Me: Are you excited to go see Aunt Brandee?
Rett: Yeah and Papa Craig is gonna ride in our Van?
Me: Yup, do you remember what we are gonna do when we go see DeeDee**?
Rett: Yeah see Dolphins and Pet Sharks!
Me: Umm I don't think you want to pet a shark.
Rett: Yes huh.

Later that day:
Rett: Daddy we go see Aunt DeeDee?
Cody:yes we're going to
Rett: I gonna pet a shark, Papa Craig gonna pet a shark, are you gonna pet a shark?
Cody: Only if you go first.
Rett: I not scared!

The Next Day
Rett: Papa Craig you pet a shark with me when we go see Brandee?
Craig: Ehh I don't think I want to pet a shark!
Rett: ~confused~
Craig: Are you going to pet an Alligator too?
Rett: No, They scare me
So clearly when we go to Chicago Everett is gonna come home with a couple less limbs from petting sharks! I CAN NOT convince him that sharks aren't something you pet! Maybe I should have him watch The Little Mermaid or something.

** Aunt DeeDee is what Everett started calling Brandee when he was prolly 14 months and couldn't say Brandee so it would come out DEE DEE. So wouldn't you know when Brandee was home from Christmas we were trying to get Emma to say Brandee, thinking it too would be DeeDee. She said plain as day Brandee :)

Everett had a haircut today:
Me: Come on Everett we are going to be late!
Rett: I don't want a haircut
Me: It will be fine!
Rett: UGH!!! Lets just get this over with (and stomps to the door)


Everett's New Hair Cut & He Had To Pose "Showing His Muscles"

No comments:

Post a Comment