The Schmitt Gang

The Schmitt Gang
keeping up with our crazy beautiful lives!

Friday, February 5, 2010

The Vizz Ann




Its true... We bought a Van. The girl that said she would never drive a mini van ever! Now owns one. After the Expedition was totaled, (some old lady that shouldn't have a drivers licence hit it parked in front of the house in July) I have been forced to drive our Extended Cab Truck which was no biggy with just Everett but add two car seats and groceries to the mix THERE JUST WASN'T ENOUGH ROOM. So we found this 2000 Montana and it was in our price range (of near zero dollars as I would rather pull out my own hair and sell it, then to make a payment on something else) Emma could careless lol. Everett keeps insisting that its Aunt Koko's van and we should prolly bring it back. And I keep explaining that although Koko's van and our van look a lot alike it is indeed ours. He will then go on and play but the next time we go to leave he always ask "are we riding in Koko's van?" and then I repeat the above statement :) So in short yes we own a van and its not thhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaatttttttt bad!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! This made me laugh! We own a van too and believe it or not, I would never go back to driving a car! It's the, "being up high" thing that I like:)

    Hey, all you have to do to follow me is, click on my blog and where it says, follow! :D

    ReplyDelete