The Schmitt Gang

The Schmitt Gang
keeping up with our crazy beautiful lives!

Monday, February 8, 2010

My Crafty Babies






Everett loves to get out the crayons and color so for Christmas Santa got him some finger paints in his stocking. I will admit that I hadn't taken them out of the box yet for fear of how big of a mess they would make. But shockingly he didn't do to bad, nothing a little Spray and Wash couldn't handle. I had him paint on the kitchen floor so that he wouldn't get paint all over the carpet.

Emma got a little jealous that Everett got have all the fun so she got demoted to coloring on the fridge. I know life is not fair! lol But I was pretty sure she would try and eat the paint.

Retter wants to hand his drawings out as Valentines to his friends. I will have to make a quick run to Dollar General for some heart stickers or something to Valentine them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment