The Schmitt Gang

The Schmitt Gang
keeping up with our crazy beautiful lives!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Rosie Cheekers


On Saturday when it was kind of warm out, Everett and I played outside! I attempted to let him play outside by himself as I can see everything from our kitchen window. It was my plan that I was going to do the dishes and scrub the fridge while he played outside with Dagen and Rylie. I wouldn't say I am an over protective mom but I would say that I'm paranoid! Not that he was going to get hurt, our backyard is completely fenced in and we have trust worthy dogs. I was PARANOID that someone was going to steal him from the backyard, hint the two big dogs being outside with him! So my solution to my paranoia was to open both kitchen windows so I could hear him if I needed to. After spending more time staring out the window then doing dishes I gave up and went outside with him. Papa Craig and Grandma J got Everett a sled last Christmas. After pulling Rett around the yard like 10 times while Dagen followed me around I got the bright idea that Dagen should pull Rett around. Husky vs. Whiem same thing right?? WRONG. I think Dagen still hates me for it but Retters had a blast! Then Everett decided it was time to make snow angles after he made one in YELLOW snow it was time to come in and throw his coat and snow pants in the wash! And of course we had to make some hot coco. :)


the view of the backyard from the window

No comments:

Post a Comment