The Schmitt Gang

The Schmitt Gang
keeping up with our crazy beautiful lives!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Picker!




Everett learned at a very young age to bite his finger nails! UGH VOMIT!!! He learned this from his daddy and I HATE THAT HIS DADDY DOES IT!! Anywho about two weeks ago he got an engrown hang nail (big shocker this is why people use clippers not teeth!) and he WON'T leave it alone so it can heal. I swear I put 3 bandaids on a day. Then just when I think its getting better the next day I will look at it and he will have picked at it again! Drives me insane and I don't know what to do to get him to leave it alone. THEN! Emma scratch Rett, just a little scratch inbetween his eyes, he had picked at it so many times that now it too is infected! So he has to walk around with bandaids everywhere just so that he doesn't pick at his scabs! Does anyone have any advise to make him and his 24 year old daddy :)to quit bitting their nails? And how to get Everett to stop picking at scabs?

No comments:

Post a Comment